THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 1, 2008

An Amazing Trip!!!!!!!

Where is our plane. Sammy is ready to hit the road.




Day #1

I had the best trip ever! On the first day my family and I had to wake up at 2:00am and left at 3:00am! The only thing why we had to is because, we had to go through airport security, and also we had to cheek in our luggage. That is why now I hate airports even more. The plane was only 2 hours but it felt like 500 hours. I was so bored on the plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After the 2 hours on the plane was over with we finally got off the plane. Then after we got our luggage my mom called a guy to come pick us up to take us to the cruise ship. To our surprise my mom called a limo driver because she hooked us up to ride in a limo! It was awesome! The limo drove us to the ship in long beachJ! Then we got on the ship. We had lunch, then took a much-needed nap and at 4:00 we set sail.

Most of us in the limo....cool huh??


Day#2 & Day #3

A Sea

On day two and three I went to the kids club one day I decorated a t-shirt. Another thing I did was I went in to the pool. Guess what the pool was filled with cold salt water. I also went on the slide it was awesome, it had all these twists and turns, it was also so fast. Another thing I did is I went to a place called the mermaids grill and you would normally eat lunch there. Or you could eat lunch at the Normandy Restaurant. So that was pretty much what I did on the day that we where at sea.

Day #4

At Puerto Vallarta

In my new hat. Thanks Grandpa.


In Puerto Vallarta we did an excursion. We went up in the hills and we eat a little lunch up there and we also got to swim in a little river type thing it was really fun to swim with my baby aunt Samantha she was so cute. She didn’t have any bathing suit on or her swimming dipper on ether. So that did mean she was naked. She had the cutest little butt. My mom and dad went on a 45-minute hike will we swam. My grandpa also bought a hat for me down there. After we went back to the ship and once again took a much-needed nap.

Day #5

At Mazatlan

See Mom I got all the money. This pool was very very warm.

Senior Frogs. Don't we look cute?

When we where in Mazatlan we went to this one hotel and went swimming in their heated pool. It was the hotel that we stayed at two years ago for my ninth birthday. All we really did was hang out at the pool. I also got my hair done with corn rolls done in my hair. It was awesome! I also got a cool bracelet there that says my name on it. We also went to a place called munchkins that is where we ate lunch. It was great.

Day #6

At Cabo San Lucas

Sammy and I in the van.


At cabo Karla’s dad had a resort in cabo so what we did is we went swimming there. We ate some lunch there. So we technically just messed around in there in tell we had to go back to the ship. It was really fun. I got to go swimming with Samantha. I was really fun. The water was sort of cold. But it was still fun. Thank you to Bob, Karla’s Dad, for sharing his resort.

Day #7

Long Beach

On day 7 it was the day when we went back to Washington. But before I start talking about that I’ll take it slowly. First things first is that we got to get off like one of the first people. It was really cool. But then we got off of the ship like 11 hours before or plane left California. So once we got to the airport we went go eat then will we where trying to find some food to eat in the food court. But then the grandpas where talking about going to DISNEY LAND because it was only 40min away. It was so cool. We actually did go to Disney land for about 5 hours. I only rode on 4 or 5 rides but it was fun. I was so tired and my feet hurt a lot, but it was worth it just to go to there for a little bit. One thing it helped was pass by time. At least I went on my favorite ride and that was thunder mountain, it was awesome I went on it two times! Then we went back to the airport and then we ate some lunch\dinner. After that my wonderful mom bought me a new book. It was a great trip!

I am taller then someone......WOOHOO!!!!!

This is the best ride EVER......THUNDER MT.

Mom and me waiting for dad to take the darn picture. lol We love you dad now lets go.

P.S

This Trip was all thanks to my wonderful Grandpa. Thank you very much Grandpa! J

0 comments: