THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bloger So Sorry

Sorry for not blogging in a while. I have just been busy with our school and life. Here is what has been in my mind. I am so excited for the cruise that my family will be going on and that would be may mom, my dad, and my grandpa’s family and last me. My mom and I looked up on the Internet to see what I could do on the cruise. Guess what I can sign myself in and out of the Kids Club! I am just sooooooo excited for our Mexico! When we get off our plain there is going to be a LEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That limo is going to take us to the cruise!!!!!!!!! Also on the 2nd stop we are going to go to this place called munchkins in Mazatlan that is the place where we went for my family’s last trip to Mexico. I’m soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can tell how excited u are! I love you Jordy! I love you blog too! That's a cute update! I'm gonna be missing u for that whole week :D

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

Too cool Jordy. I'm really excited too. XOXOX Karla

Steph :o) said...

Hi, Jordy! Are you having fun with Summer? I bet you had a great sleepover. You guys are awesome buddies!

You're going to have an awesome time on your cruise. We can't wait to see pictures!

Love you,
~S