THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just A Lazy Saturday

Today is just a lazy Saturday morning my mom, my dad and kens are watching a movie right now. I have already seen it so I am not watching the movie Even o Mighty if you haven’t heard of the movie it is about this guy that god asks him to build a ark because he says they’re going to have a flood in his town. Now I wont tell too much about the movie just in case you haven’t seen it yet but you want to see it. So right now so I decided that I should blog just so I thought that it would make the time go by fast tell we have to leave to go baby-sit Samantha. Guess what Hilary is going to bring her wii if you don’t know what a wii is it is a cind of video game that you move a lot in the game. So tomorrow I will blog about that but right now I am bloging about a lazy Saturday morning.

2 comments:

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

Good job on your new blog Jordy. I can't wait to read more.

Love Karla :)

Steph :o) said...

Woo hoo! Way to go, Jordy! :o) Welcome to the blogging world!!
~Steph