THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holiday Decorating At the Willoughby's House


Today normally we would be just sitting on our butts all day but today we decorated the house for the holidays. We were going to do it yesterday but we got to baby sit Samantha. We new it would take a long while to do the decorating. We new that we’d take more then four hours that is how much longer tell we had to baby-sit Samantha.

Ken and I decorated the tree (Sometimes I took photos same with Ken). My mom put up lights on the big doorway into the kitchen. My dad on the other hand just took photos. My mom had an idea that we wrap up the frames that would normally hold a photo in them but instead we wraped them and put the frames up on the wall so the would be a present on the wall.

Over all it was so fun. I just have always loved decorating for the holidays. It is my tenth Christmas this year. It’s been so fun having ken around and be able to share with a big brother around. He makes me laugh a lot now that he is here.

1 comments:

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

I'm so glad that you had such a good day. We don't normally decorate for Christmas until the second week in December. We're really looking forward to you and Ken joining us in our Christmas tree hunt.